Philosology: Elevation of Society

Friday, June 20, 2014

Elevation of Society

Goodwill is important to the functioning of society. It originates in wanting to help another person. The initiation of goodwill produces mores feelings. At first a person may want to reestablish friendship by making sure they pay back goodwill and demonstrate independence. After paying pay back goodwill there is a desire to contribute to helping more people. This completes a cycle of being someone in need to becoming someone who has a desire to help the community.

Thinking about debts, debts can be given in good faith. These debts do not have a strenuous loan payment timetable. These are offerings of assistance to improve another person's life.

Schools have many scholarships. In the United States, public education is paid by taxpayers. Education is important. Higher paying jobs contribute to taxes. This creates an upward development of society and economics.

In college, there are options to give to community colleges and universities. Scholarships and contributions to Students assist Students in graduating. Not everyone needs assistance; however, it develops a relationship with schools. The Community wants the school to succeed so the Community makes more money. As more Students get good jobs, colleges have better reputations. Better reputation affect the Students in the form of graduating from a good school.

I originally went to a Community (Junior) College. It helped me go to a University. The classes were difficult, yet college experience helped navigate classes and class schedules. Credit hours at a University are expensive and miniscule mistakes are costly.

At the Community College, I paid for my tuition. I paid for my own books. Holding a job, I paid for my schooling. There was some assistance from my family. They have an interest in my graduation. They want me to have a better paying job. My obligation for paying for any goodwill or assistance is to my family. That makes families stronger.

The issue of offering goodwill to the Community College is done through freewill. I paid tuition. Do I owe them? What would I get out of giving $10 a month for their goodwill programs? I should want to give goodwill to assist other Students. If Alumni do not contribute to assistance programs, programs disappear. It is difficult for Students to graduate. The society, I live in, becomes less productive with fewer people holding better paying jobs. In addition, demand for educated personnel contributes to Companies being able to hire more people.

I went to University to complete my graduate degree. Since graduating, I have more freedom to try business ideas. A four year degree provides safety. I can go back to work or earn a decent paycheck if needing a job for income. There is less pressure to conform, because there is less worry about my future. The time limit to retirement expands in relation to earning potential.

Though working out loan payments, that have to be paid, the University had an automatic scholarship program for Students who achieve higher grades and standards during the previous semester. There is an additional scholarship for maintaining overall scholastic achievement.

I qualified for this scholarship on several occasions. It made life easier. It helped pay for books and gasoline. Creating a relationship between good grades and not struggling as much, it establishes a rational relationship between doing good work and living better.

It was an automatic system of goodwill. I avoid scholarships and goodwill. I try to handle things formally; however, the act of goodwill makes me think about grants and scholarships later in life.

It was not an immediate reaction. I have been thinking about debts beyond the formal reality of making payments on a loan. You could say I earned it. I met the qualifications. Is it a debt?

I do not want to be in a system of always needing goodwill from people, even family. It is important to achieve freedom and express friendship by maintaining a relationship of equality. This means making payments for the goodwill given to me.

I want to assist in making assistance programs possible, Other Students should have a tuition deduction. Instead of, starting a payment plan (which I am going to start soon) to pay off debt and end the relationship between the University and myself. I will continue contributing to the fund.

Those are the competent and rational realities of goodwill. Each assistance program has a purpose. Contributions are either paying a debt to maintain friendship or contributions to assist society.

There is another level of creating community well-being. This is a fanciful and less reliable activity that exists when contributing to assistance programs, yet people's attitude towards me changes when contributing books to libraries. It might not be fanciful.

If someone says, "Here is money to graduate," we often feel our obligation is fulfilled when graduating. I want my school to do well. Giving goodwill is a measurement of materialistic independence to begin living a happy life.

I imagine contributing to the fund. I receive information about alumni events. I feel purposeful at meetings and there are articles for school newsletters. Later, there is someone going to college. We are friends or relatives. They are treated better and with dignity, even when needing assistance programs, because someone they know contributes to funding.

They are no longer in need of endless assistance. Their life can be better. They are a potential contributor to the success of the school. Though needing assistance for many years, there is good faith of contributing to programs offering assistance to more Students to assist everyone and not be selfish.

Many people focus on one section of the issue. They are primarily concerned with assistance to make money to pay bills. After paying bills, they are not good friends. Being a delinquent part of the community, they might become independently wealthy. Without contributing to community efforts, every generation must reprove themselves; instead of, goodwill existing between themselves, friends and family.

Individuals can be overly giving. They give and wait for people to understand debt or obligation to return goodwill. When people receiving goodwill, people contributing goodwill receive more money. They did not have restriction over when it was time to pay back a bill. They never organized a plan. Only a few out of many people ever think of paying them back with additional goodwill or any goodwill. They still lose money and people paying excessive goodwill feel a burden.

It is good to think about society. Contributions to people make society better. It is also good to maintain a balance between being a "good person" and evaluating financial needs.

Related Article
Financial Adulthood
Melancholy Summer
Sin, Guilt, Atonement and Fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the discussion by leaving a comment.